WHAT DID YOU DO TO CURE MORNING SICKNESS?

I VOMIT SO MUCH TODAY.I'M FEELING SO WEAK.I NEED HELP,I DONT WANT TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL.HELP!!!!!!!!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get preggie mom pops...I think that is the name. They sell them at rite aid, im not sure if they sell them any were else...but they help alot. Its just a sucker that tastes good and gets rid of morning sickness
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:17 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I just looked they are actually called just "preggie pops" the can be ordered online at www.drugstore.com, bought at walgreens and rite aid, but those are the only ones I seen come up on my google search...also try mints those also helped me alot
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:19 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• your doc can give you something.If you don't want to be hospitalized-call him or get the preg pops.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:21 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Ask your doctor for some Phenagren. That was the only thing that helped me. It was even the only thing that helped my headaches go away. Congratulations and I hope you get to feeling better soon!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:25 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Yes the Phenagen will help but it kinda makes you sleepy... If you looking for a more natural way vist www.momslom.com for info... Its a plant ( a herb) that can be mixed in with hot tea or coffee and soon you will want and be able to eat... I did my whole preganacy and my son is fine.. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Zinc supplements & ginger supplements I promise you'll thank me later !
    Phenagren has some adverse side effects for me.
    The body needs the zinc right now & ginger is a million jillion year old remedy it causes regulation of digestive contractions,witch get crazy when you feel yucky..I hate the taste so I'm go with pills, good luck
    jellybeangreen

Answer by jellybeangreen at 2:33 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• call in sick, that cures it just like that lol
    actually saltine crackers:D
    KaydensMom99

Answer by KaydensMom99 at 2:37 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Another thing too, jellybeangreen just made me remember, Ginger Snaps helped a lot too. You can get them in the cookies isle at your grocery store!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 3:04 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i tried those lollipop things and it actually made it worse for me. I asked people what helped them when i was at that stage and one person suggested lemon anything (scent, taste, food, etc) it seemed to help me a bit, my woodwork has never had so much pledge used on it before or sense lol. make sure you stay hydrated if you are puking a lot cause if you get dehydrated and cant keep liquid down then you will need to go to the hospital and get an iv. I hope you start feeling better and remember a puke cup for the car drives
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 4:25 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• ginger ale, ginger snaps, ginger supplements ... ginger ginger ginger

AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 6:30 AM on Jan. 11, 2009