When's the last time you made a difference in a stranger's life with a random act of kindness?

Asked by figaro8895 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2011 in Holidays

• You never know when the simplest of things will make the difference for a stranger. A simple smile and "good morning" can do wonders.

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2011

• A week ago, i did something nice for a stranger. It was an older lady, in a motorized wheelchair/cart, in Target. She was having problems getting the chair into the elevator (the parking is below), so I rode down with her, so make sure she could get out, walked to her car with her, helped her load her bags, closed her door, and returned the chair to Target for her. She was so grateful and said it made her day.

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2011

• i do not have the Kmart lady money
    but other day was downtown, homeless guy with "hungry" sign going up to cars at the stop light
    i only had a ten and i am broke, so he is not getting my ten
    i remembered i had a fiber bar in my car (i brought in case i got hungry) i unrolled window and gave it to him

Answer by fiatpax at 2:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2011

• Yesterday I paid for the Starbucks drive-thru order of the person behind me ....

Answer by tasches at 2:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2011

• Well, not to that extreme, but I found a purse in the ladies' room at Target and I took it to the Service Desk.

Answer by m-avi at 7:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2011