You tube

Can you all watch two you tube videos for me?

I dont know how to put them in here because I guess you all think I am stupid or something. LOL sorry about my grammer I just type so fast I never cared about it. If it offened you all I am sorry.

The 2 videos are called

To a non- muslim women

and

A gift to muslim women

just type that into the search part

please and thank u

I promise no matter what you guys think about me I do NOT hate all christian or ANY christian for that matter. I was always saying that we have alot of similar beliefs we all believe in the same god. and the same prophets. I would like to say to you that you are my christian friends, no matter what you think of me

This videos show how muslim women reallly feel . Please dont take offense to it, just wanted you guys to hear a muslim women saying how they feel. Not oppres

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 10:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Have you read ANY of the reponses to your other questions? It is NOT because you are Muslim that people are annoyed with you!!! It's because you come on here stating your opinions on why your religion believes one thing and Christianity is wrong. No one came out attacking Muslims. You are getting upset about people attacking your faith, but no one here did that. (At least not until you attacked theirs.) PLEASE, move on from this. It has nothing to do with your faith!!!!!!!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Did you get my link I posted for you? :-)
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Your faith is not a problem. Your hypocrisy is. You state over and over how Christianity is great in the same post you tell us it is wrong. You need to let this go. You believe what you believe, others have their beliefs. But in making this whole distinction you are intentionally setting yourself out from the Christians you claim are just like you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Thank you for sharing these videos. I think they're beautiful.
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I just wanted to say again that >>>> christianity does teach orginal sin, the trinity came to the church in the 3rd centry 325 AD all thease things are true sorry if I sounded like I think christianity is wrong I do think some parts are....

doesnt mean that we cant still talk about it or ask questions why I think my way makes mores sense or if How I feel. My beliefs are important too and just because it might get you upset.( trust me I get alot of people putting me down for my religion) doesnt mean I dont have a right to share my thought on here if offend you or not .
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 11:21 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• OH and buy the way I was a little hurt about people attackng my faith . exspically if they never knew any muslims just judged from the media. It really doesnt make me mad though more hurt. I dont get mad anymore. I used to get mad very easy.. Now I dont. If anyone has anything to say bad about my faith I am used to it by know TRUST Me
    I walk down the street. someone yells we love jesus to me
    little do they know that I believe in jesus ( maybe not that he is god ) they dont say this to someone who lets say worships idols or even jews who dont except jesus at all. Being a muslim for over 2 years now I am used to being treated this way. I have alot of experiances with christians that are bad
    BUT I would never judge any one only god can judge. I love all who are nice to me and even ones who are mean.
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 11:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Did you get the links I posted for you?

FTR, Christians are not immune to pursecution either. I have found though that the "whoa is me" attitude doesn't work well lol esp in cyberspace. I had to learn my lesson the hard way. Ppl kept telling me "grow tougher skin" but that wasn't what I needed to do, I needed to learn more about what I believed and why so I could defend it with peace, then their hurtful comments didn't hurt anymore.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• It isn't your 'faith' or 'religion' I can't stand..just you. Plain and simple. You are an annoying, attention deprived pimple on the ass of life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Anonymous, care to tell us what "faith" you follow?
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• She's never going to drop it as long as everyone keeps responding to her arguements. Just ignore her, she'll find a group eventually.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2008