Presents for boys

So I know there must be tons of moms on cafemom with teenagers and have loads of ideas for christmas gifts for their boys...My boys are 10-13-16 I just don't know what to get them this year I just feel like boys are hard to buy for. Two of my boys love skateboarding,but that stuff cost a lot! I have $100 for each of them. I really need ideas,I want to have in mind what I want to get,go and buy it come home wrap and be done. My oldest just plays online games,and he kind of likes challenging puzzles and rubic cubes although he has plenty of rubix!
Please help me with my brain storm thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2011 in Holidays

• Apples to Apples is a great board game my kids love that game! Classic board games, rollar blades, itunes gift cards, movie gift cards, tickets to a sporting event..
    BigMomm4

Answer by BigMomm4 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2011

• hmm I like the board games idea. Our family isn't really into sports.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2011

• Board games are soooo much fun!!
    BigMomm4

Answer by BigMomm4 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2011

• If they love skateboarding than go to a skateboarding shop. Of course some of the things are expensive but you will find sales. Even the skateboard bags or backpacks are nice. The hats or name brand hoodie pullovers are nice. I buy these for my 2 Godson's and they love these every year! For the oldest since he likes online games, not sure if you have any systems but you can find a ton of things at Gamestop. I wish you luck!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2011