facebook pictures

I had been using the simple uploader for pictures on my facebook. Then I saw where it said to download whatever and it would download pictures quicker so I downloaded that and now everytime I go to "add more pictures" My computer freezes up. I have DSL. So how can I just get rid of this program and go back to using the simple uploader ? It freezes up as soon as I click on add more pictures.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You should be able to just go in and uninstall it.

I deleted all of my pictures and refuse to put any on facebook since I discovered that even with my page set as secure as possible, if my friends commented on one of my pictures...it appeared on their wall that they had done so and through that their friends could access MY pictures even though I had it to my friends only could view it!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:30 AM on Jan. 11, 2009