I have 9mth old, think am PG again!

We were planning to have another one but didnt think it would be so soon.
Is there any moms out there in similar situation or have been...am not sure how i'm going to handle an 18mth old and a new born.
how tought is it going to be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You'll be fine, the gap between my first and second pregnancies was alot less than that, and quite honestly I wouldn't change it for the world. The kids are closer and you'lll be fine, you're already a great mom to one so why not a great mom to two? :) congratulations.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• honey people do it when their child is only 3 months old.. and survive. you will be fine. that is a good gap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• shoot Gauge is 6 months and I'm 9 weeks! It isnt going to be easy by any means but it happened so now I gotta do it...accidents happen but they become the best thing about your life- ya know?
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 10:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I have 11 months between my two youngest. You handle it. You just do. There isn't any secret to it, it's just the automatic development of the ability to do what must be done.

You will figure out ways that work best for you to load the kids into the car, do the grocery shopping, handle cooking dinner, getting to appointments, etc.

I have 3 within 33 months (oldest to youngest). They each have special needs, too. I hear it all the time about not knowing how I do it....I can't explain it....I just do it.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:19 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Our first 2 were 18 months apart. We had wanted them close, but that was closer than I wanted to think about. It's been good. The boys are best friends now, and it's great having a "friend" that lives in the same house. Blessings on your pregnancy. I'm not saying there aren't tough days, but that's the life of any parent.
    JTLMOMMY

Answer by JTLMOMMY at 11:21 AM on Jan. 11, 2009