The gift you cant wait for your kids to open??

That you know they will just freak out over? For ds, he is right into star wars, and loves the figures, so i got him 10 different starwars guys, and they are all in one box. He will open it and be sooo excited im sure!
For dd- The one furreal pet thing that we could never find, she kept trying to explain it to me, that she saw somewhere, but I couldnt find it. ...but i did. hahah she will love that. Out of all their gifts those are the ones im excited about them opening.

minimo77

Asked by minimo77 at 9:28 AM on Dec. 17, 2011 in Holidays

• DS I dunno- he never asked for anything realistic this year ( never does - he wants robots or a remote controlled r2d2 that talks) so it's always a surprise to me which one he 'flips' for!
    DD? The Hello Kitty Shoes I got her! OMG she is going to go NUTS!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2011

• son #1--an iPad
    son #2--he is 2, you never know what is going to be the huge hit with him
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 17, 2011

• dd- that furreal cookie dog
    ds-race track, he is obsessed with cars
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 17, 2011

• Good question!
    I think my oldest will love the new watch he's getting. I finally got him a really nice one since he's old enough to appreciate it.
    My 10 yr old will most enjoy the robot building kit - he's been drawing blueprints and such for robot ideas so he'll get a kick out of the kit.
    My 7 yr old will probably love his new tablet. Or maybe the bike... It's a toss up but he'll use and love both.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:34 AM on Dec. 17, 2011

• I cannot wait for my son to open his Nintendo 3ds!! We even got him his color ....red. He should be so excited!! Also his bow and arrow and boomerang....he is just all boy! LOL. There is nothing better than seeing his little face light up....it just melts my heart each and everytime.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 17, 2011

• my dd is only a yr old so who knows what she will like.. probably the wrapping paper hahaha !! and then she'll want to play with the toys my son has lol My ds im excited to give him a few things. he got a big ride in jeep for outside.. so im sure he'll go nuts over that. and he is also a HUGE dinosaur fan so we got him a bag full of different dinos! going to have to save that one for last other wise he wont want to open all the gifts haha
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 17, 2011

• 15 yr old son- no idea- probably Rage (pc game he wants) or the mp3 player (he has been usuing his dad's that's at least 5 yrs old!) 18 yr old daughter- probably the Isis wings (for belly dance- she has wanted some for awhile now) this color...

Or...the Moulin Rouge DVD

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2011

• DD is 2.5, so I don't know if she is really old enough to go completely gaga over anything yet. I'm really looking forward to seeing how she reacts to the Melissa & Doug kitchen we got her though.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 9:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2011

• my daughter her bike (although her brother already told her urgh he saw it when we brought it in)

my son (age4) his DS and games

the baby boy (10 months) I am not sure I am excited for the elephant thing I got him where you drop the ball in and then it comes back out I think he will love that
    Blessed_mom1102

Answer by Blessed_mom1102 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2011

• There are several!

My mom got her the interactive dinosaur train characters! They talk to eachother & sing with eachother she got 7 of them!

MIL got the V Reader which is one thing my DD talks about all the time that she wants!

We got her Cars2 DVD I *think* she should be over joyed about that if not then the playdoh set should be the big thing for her, she loves playdoh!

eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I cant wait! One week from today is when my daughter begins to open gifts I am over the moon excited, she will spend 3 days of gift opening & I'm telling you I have just as much fun watching her open her gifts as she does getting them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    reindeergames

Answer by reindeergames at 10:49 AM on Dec. 17, 2011