I Know I Know........

so I use ovulation perdictor kits. I got a positive surge on the 6th. Hubby and I BD on the night of the 6th and on the 8th I believe. I am wanting to know when is the soonest that I can take a test?I dont have any signs or symptoms yet, but i just wanted to know. Thanks.
Oh yeah my period is not due until the 18. I have an 29 day cycle and my last period was on the 20th of December.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i was able to get a positive test a week before my pissed period.... so i think its like 5-7 days before
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:27 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• just wait til the first day of your period
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• yea, wait till you should start, cause testing to early could give you a negitive, but if you do want to test 5 days early go ahead, but it could be wrong. good luck!!
    Anonymous

• It looks like you have a fairly short luteal phase if your period is supposed to start 10 days after the OPK says you should have ovulated, so testing before your period is due is probably especially pointless for you, and it might still be negative even then. So wait at least until the 18th, and if it's negative and your period doesn't start, then wait a few days and test again.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2009