does anyone have the evenflow exersauser(i know i spelt it wrong)

my son got it for christmas and the toys keep coming off. i just wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem

marissad

Asked by marissad at 10:35 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DD had one of those and the toys came off all of the time. They don't make them to stay on there very well, I guess because they want them to be easy to take off and clean. The one that we had did have some teething toys on it, so I say just make sure you have washed them and let him have fun!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I have the Evenflo 3-in-1 Exersaucer. One toy has came off (purple flower), and he has pulled the toys on rings (i.e. frog and butterfly) off, but the other toys have stayed on.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2009