CHUKE E CHESSES

ITS MY DAUGHTERS B DAY TODAY. WE WANT TO TAKE HER TO CHUCK E CHESSES. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? I HEARD IN THE NEWS THAT THE PLACE WAS REALLY DIRTY AND KIDS CAN CATCH LOTS OF BACTERIA BECAUSE THEY DONT CLEAN THE PLACE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If this is the case you should probably never take your dd anywhere! I have taken both my boys to Chuck E Cheese when they were little...They are fine!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Just bring along some hand sanitizer and have an awesome time!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Well, ultimately it depends on how the one near you is. I take my daughter to Chuck E Cheese's occasionally, and she loves it there. I've never had a concern about the germs there (and I'm always very concerned about germs and dirtiness in general, I carry sanitary wipes with me everywhere.) and I've personally seen them clean the tables and chairs often after the people leave the table.
    Annies_mommy

Answer by Annies_mommy at 11:49 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I agree with Annies_mommy ... it depends on the one in your area. I would never take our kids to the Chuck E Cheese near us because its dirty and it's not in the best area. But that is not saying that ALL of them are this way. I'm sure I would go to one if it was located in a better area and cleaner.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I agree, the one by us used to be so dirty! Then they got new management or something and it's really clean and nice. My dd loves it, we've been taking her there for about a year.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 12:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I will not allow either of my children to go in a ballpit anywhere, but I agree about taking some hand sanitizer and have a good time!
    nhoneal

Answer by nhoneal at 4:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2009