When will I ovulate?

I started my period yesterday and I am on a 30day cycle. Can anyone help and tell me the best days to try?? Thanks Ladies!!!!! Oh and is there a BEST position???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• got to whattoexpect.com they have an ovulation calculator, i calculated your info in and it said jan 21st-25th, they also give you 5 ways to know your ovulating, and postion wise, i have know clue but i am going to look that up cause i am trying to concieve myself. I also use mymonthycycles.com to help.
    Anonymous

• You will probably ovulate sometime from cycle day 15-20, which means Jan. 24-29. You'd be most fertile for the 2-3 days before you ovulate, so from Jan. 21-29. So I would recommend having sex at least every other day from Jan. 19-31, just to cover your bases. The only way to be sure, though, is charting and/or OPK's (though those can be a bit difficult to interpret unless you get the expensive digital ones).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2009