SIT AND STAND

DOES ANYONE OWN A SIT AND STAND STROLLER. I HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD AND A 2 MONTH OLD. IM STARTING A DIET AND THEREFOR I WANT TO START TAKING WALKS BUT I NEED MY TWO CHILDREN TO BE ON A STROLLER. SHOULD I BUY THE STROLLER?

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 11:22 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Not for walking. If you want to be out and really get a decent work out from walking, get a double jogger.

Otherwise, each time you hit a crack or bump you're going to give the kids whiplash.

Been there, done that.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:46 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My friend has one and my almost 2 year old practically fights her 3 year old to sit in the back. I'm getting one after this new baby arrives. I don't think it would be good for jogging but just walking should be fine :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 12:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• We have a Sit and Stand deluxe that is actually a tandem that converts to a sit and stand. I take my kids for walks all the time. It's a Baby Trend. We got it at Target, and we love it.
    nhoneal

Answer by nhoneal at 4:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2009