please help

My periods are usually 28-29 day cycles and last 5 days. this past one was on time but lasted on 3 day verus the 5 days...for the last week and half my breast are slightly bigger, tender, lower backache, been constipated, and nausea. i started spotting with some brown discharge a day before my period was due. i still have all the symptoms.. do you think i can be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tHIS ARE THE SAME SYMTOMS I HAD WITH MY TWO PREGNANCIES. IF YOUR PERIOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN NORMAL THAN I THINK YOU ARE PREGNANT. TAKE A HOME PREGNANCY TEST.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Not necessarily. You must take a test to determine. With the ability to test for $1 at the dollar store, that should be your first stop. While you are at it, buy about 5 of them so you aren't tempted to spend more than you have to at the pharmacy.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 1:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2009