What do I do?

I had a c-section on Jan 7th. They were giving me pain meds in the hospital that helped with the pain but when I went home they changed what they were going to send me home with to something less strong. And now that I am home I hurt all the time I can barely walk and I have burning near the incision ALL the time. It hurts so BAD. What do I do? I cant just rest I have 2 kids besides my newboen under 3 to take care of and no one to help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Health

• Call your ob. If that doesn't work, call the delivery area of the hospital and tell them.

Answer by Bmat at 11:31 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• That doesn't sound really normal, unless you are referring to the healing... the only think I can remember is it itching while it was healing. I would check with your Dr.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• yes if your in that much pain the sutures may have ripped or if there is burning you could have some sort of issue that needs attention. if your obgyn or md is a dead end and your still in pain get a second opinion from an ND
    massagegiftmom

Answer by massagegiftmom at 12:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I feel for ya. I just had an abdominal hysterectomy on Dec 15 and I am still hurting. I couldn't imagine taking care of little ones. Your doc should be able to give you something stronger.
    medicgirl25075

Answer by medicgirl25075 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2009