Toddler Bed

When did you switch from the crib to a toddler bed? My daughters only 7months but i was jw lol

MiasMommy6908

Asked by MiasMommy6908 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I SWITCH MY DAUGHTER TO A TODDLER BED WHEN SHE WAS 9 MONTHS.
    hmomr

Answer by hmomr at 11:39 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I switched my daughter into her toddler bed at 13 months, and we never looked back. :)
    Annies_mommy

Answer by Annies_mommy at 11:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• 15 months for each of them.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:44 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My daughter was 2 when we switched her over.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• just after her first b-day. She learned to drop the side of the crib herself so that was it! lol. Every kid is different though I have found it seems to be an easier transition if you do it earlier. Just my observation on CM. Some people just aren't comfortable with having their LO's in a big bed so early but it worked out well for us!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:49 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I plan on switching our 7 month old son over when he can almost climb out, or when the next baby comes ... whichever comes first :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• We are about to switch dd to a twin bed from the crib. Her crib transitions into a toddler bed, but she is already outgrowing it and is having trouble getting comfortable at night. She is 17 months old.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I haven't switched my son over to his own bed yet. He is almost 19 months old now but still sleeps in the same room as his father and I because of our current living situation but I have noticed that he lays against the bars at night a lot. My best advice is to move them over when they get an understanding of boundaries. You don't want your daughter falling out of bed in the middle of the night. That would ruin everyone's night. LOL. Talk to your pediatrician.
    PhotographyM0m

Answer by PhotographyM0m at 1:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My son just turned two in December. He is still in his crib, and we have no intention of moving him anytime soon.
    nhoneal

Answer by nhoneal at 4:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2009