Are the Palin haters just jealous?

Still, even after the election, I see these deranged women posting crap about Sarah Palin and how much they HATE her. WHY?
What could be their motive? Obama won. Duh.
Are they jealous that she's attractive, successful, WHAT?
This isn't "change". It's a bunch of catty women. It's time to move on and get over yourselves already!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it is because she is still in the news once that fades away , they won't be talking about her as much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• why care what others think of palin maybe if she would stay out of the media nobody would write crap about her. every little chance she gets to be on tv she takes it its really annoying
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I think she's got too much going on for someone who's suppose to be a politican, she really needs to get her stuff togeather. I'm not jelious of her, I really liked her when I lived in Alaska, and she wasn't make all of the crazy decitions.... now, I Du know, she's just in it for the fame.
    Jabrw0ke

Answer by Jabrw0ke at 11:59 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• She's a beautiful woman but as long as she's in the headlines ppl have the right to form an opinion of her, the same as ppl do with Obama on a daily basis. I personally think that she sank McCain's campaign and had she not been his Vice Presidential candidate I had all intentions of voting for him. A woman who is against any form of sex education(other than abstinence only), is anti-birth control, and pro-life(which I do not have a problem with) and at the same time has a pregnant teenage daughter is cause for speculation. If her daughter would have been learning how to put a condom on a banana she would've been more informed when she decided to have sex. Also, after it was proven that her husband attended separatist meetings, there was another nail placed into the McCain campaign. She's covered in scandal, so to speak, so it's proof that there will be issues regardless of party.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I think women in general are jealous, insecure creatures. They see her success and how she can juggle a family and a career and it bothers them. They feel inferior.
    I don't see Britney Spears ripped apart, she's pretty and successful, but personally she is a train wreck. So she gets a pass.
    Anonymous

• Old news.
    Anonymous

• The only thing I had heard about her was that her daughter had her baby.... Where are people getting this news from? I thought she'd just faded away after the election.
    Anonymous

• the biggest reason people dislike her is because all of the bashing that was passed toward her during the campaign, and honestly I think some women fear having a woman that is well... like them in so many ways... I see Palin as a very NORMAL person, that is why I respect her... I know plenty of women that bash on her, that have A LOT of personal issues of their own... if they were brought up in the media, these women wouldn't know what to do, while Palin IMO handled the media ripping on her so well... I voted for her and McCain... and like I said... I have a lot of respect for the independence this woman displays.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• micrespo, Can you remember when you were a teen, raging with hormones? Did you always listen to your parents?
    How do you know that Bristol Palin doesn't know about sex ed or how to "put a condom on a banana"? Maybe it broke.
    At what age to feel sex ed education is appropiate? Kindergarten? So, then I guess gay pledge cards are okay at that age also?
    It's a shame you fell for the drive-by media's propaganda and did not research and are unaware of your candidate's shady past.
    Anonymous

• No jealousy here: I find her personality abrasive, her political views are exactly opposite of mine, and I feel she would have been very bad for the country as a potential leader. I don't waste my time "hating" her though; I'm happy for her to go back to Alaska and serve quietly as their governor.
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 12:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2009