Do you have any praise reports? God has blessed me with an amazing love and peace.

Last night God used me to lead my stepdaughters to the Him. It was a reminder that people are to become like children when they come to Him. Great is thy Faithfulness!!!!!!

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 11:53 AM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Awesome praise report. I am praising and thanking God with you.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• God is SSSSOOO good!! Give us details. I love hearing about kids accepting Jesus!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My praise isn't NEARLY as wonderful as yours but last week my sister called me to tell me that her and my BIL paid for me to join this program they are in for weightloss and cleansing. There was NO WAY I would have been able to do it since my DH has been out of work for over a month.
    It's funny but usually I stress over getting bills paid, etc and I have peace frm God knowing it will be done
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• They were actually ready before last night but we finally sat before the fireplace and prayed. They have been reading the bible. I hope they will be used at their moms she doesn't read the bible. God has truly entrusted these children to me to teach them about Him. "To whom much is given much is required"
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 3:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Praise God sister! THAT was a beatuiful blessing from your friend. :) Its not easy lossing weight you have to be determined. Stay active and munch on lots of healthy foods. Drink warm tea with your meals and eat a light dinner.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 3:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I know how you feel about that. I have four children and 3 of them asked me very young could they get baptized. At first I was a little skeptical. But they kept asking so I said yes. After they received water baptism they also  the  baptism of the holy ghost. It's an awesome feeling when your children are led to Christ.

Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 8:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Glory to God! We really do worship an awesome,amazing God,don't we? I'm so excited for your stepdaughters as they begin this wonderful new journey in Christ. God just blesses me on a daily basis, He never fails me,and is always there when I need Him. I can't ever imagine trying to go it in this world without Him to lean on. God bless you,and God bless my new sisters in Christ!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• That is soooo great!!!!!
    Praise God girl!!!!

In the mist of my chaos around me, i have peace. God has given me peace and motivation. Im so greatful for that .So Praise God!!
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• God is good. We were actually just voted in as pastors at a church we canidated at this weekend.
    ministrymom

Answer by ministrymom at 5:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2009