What Would you think??????

HI my hubby and i have been ttc for over 3 years now. We both have children from past relationships, my daughter is 5 and his son is 8. We dont have the money to go and see fertility doctors right now, so we were doing some online looking at other options. I ran across a site that they women were using Clomid unprescribed. I know that it is WILD and you should not do it, but what are the other options that we have? There have been many women who use it and have gotten pregnant. I use ovulation perdicor kits, I track my periods, and CM. We have sex everyother day and on the day of and after I detect a surge on the home test. I elevate my hips and put in an instead cup to keep sperm around the cervix. I mean I just dont know. I am so depressed, I dont know what to do anymore. My older sister just told evryon that she is pregnant again with her 4th. Im like so down and I dont know what to do. Please help me :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you have health insurance, it would cover a trip to the Gynecologist. I would schedule an appointment and have an annual check up. I would discuss the fertility concerns. My regular Gynecologist is also an OB, as well as fertility. For me, with the first, he prescribed provera because I didn't get my period regularly, and then Clomid to make me ovulate. I was pregnant in two weeks. Now, not to pick on you, but if you can't afford the simpliest of appointments, then perhaps having another child isn't wise.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 2:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Its not that I cannot get to see a gyno byut I can not afford to go and get the thousands of dollars of fertility treatments. I have regular exams and I have seen my gyno. I have regular periods and things like that. so i dont understand
    Anonymous

• First off you should not let this stess you out or be depressed. If you want to be successful with this you have to try and relax. I know that it hard.Has your husbands spperm count been checked?Just try to relax this will affect your chances of trying to conceive.Good luck and baby dust!
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2009