period for 6 weeks

I have had spotting and then nothing, then bleeding, then nothing. I never know when I will bleed. When I do bleed, it only a drop or two ( not enough to wear a tampon or pad) It is annoying!This has gone on for 6 weeks. Is there anything natural I can take to make my period more regular? Anyone have this problem? I already tried all the chemical/hormone pills from my OBGYN and they ( the meds) caused fainting and vomiting. So, I want to take something natural. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Health

• I have had the same problem. Irregular periods. My MD wanted to put me on Birth Control 24/7 but that isn't natural to not have a cycle either. I prefer more nature based responses to my bodies needs vs masking the issue. I had a blood test and it showed regular level of progestrone, however I went for a second opinion to a naturopathic dr and she tested my saliva. There is a range of low medium and high levels mine registered below low so I was in need of some help. I'm on a plant based progesterone pill that I take once a day for days 7-14 and 2 x a day 15-25 and then I start my moon (period). PM me if you have more questions! xoxo
    massagegiftmom

Answer by massagegiftmom at 12:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Not trying to scare you but I had the same thing happen. Two doctors later I discovered that I had endometriosis. Keep seeing a doc until your problem is resolved. Something is wrong and your body is telling you that.
    medicgirl25075

Answer by medicgirl25075 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009