What type of cleaner do you clean your tub with. I use a magic eraser and wal-mart equlivent of scrubbing bubbles, but it still looks dirty!!!

Makenseysmom

Asked by Makenseysmom at 12:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I always use comet and a scrubby pad. Nothing else makes it white and shiney.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I use Lysol tub cleaner, it's kind of like scrubbing bubbles, as it's like a foam. I spray it on, leave it from about 5 minutes and mine is clean. And mind you I have a coal miner as a husband as well as the 8 month old! Hope it helps!
    lmh3820

Answer by lmh3820 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Bon Ami and any multi-purpose green cleaning spray. Bio-Kleen or the like. Also a good scrubber not the teflon safe one's but a green one. Don't use it on the metal or the sealant use the gentle side or something else for that. The other chemicals don't cut it. The abrasive in Bon Ami does it without the chemicals that are dangerous for our ground water like in comet.

massagegiftmom

Answer by massagegiftmom at 12:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Comet cleaner and a scrub brush....it works great.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Comet!
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Baking soda.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Scubbing bubbles and magic easer as well and it also still looks dirty it's actually just the way our shower/tub is it's dule and not tile so even clean it looks yucky !
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 4:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Greased Lightening & green scrubbing pad.
    meme4x

Answer by meme4x at 5:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Dawn dishwashing liquid cuts grease. It works very well in bathtubs.
    JCREW-MOM

Answer by JCREW-MOM at 11:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• White vinegar & baking soda - works great!
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2009