What is everyone doing today?

Me I am trying to sell my bassinet on craigslist so I can get my 7 mo old a crib. Then I am going to eat lunch and clean the house. Also I will probably get the laundry ready for tomorrow. I was supposed to work at my second job but I don't really need to now so I took a cue from the movie office space and just stopped showing up.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 12:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm going to a bridal show with my sister (I'm her matron of honor) and then my husband and kids and I are going to church.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I will be working on paper work for class and clinicals tomorrow....i'm in Nursing school. Ugh!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I am off to work...
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 12:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Nothing really. Finish picking up what I didnt do yesturday and watch TV.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 12:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• We need to shop for a few things but I highly doubt it will happen unless I go alone.
    This is dh's only day off so he tends to avoid dressing or moving from the couch, unless absolutely necessary.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Were going shopping for a new kitchen lol. And then going for a meal as a family
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 12:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i have to be at work at 3 :) so i'll bel eaving here at 2 cause the roads are bad
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I put dinner in (corned beef) and have been working on some crochet projects and coming here periodically as a break. That's about it for MY Sunday! Nice relaxing day before returning to a nutty day at work tomorrow.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• im working and then going home to take a nap... im pooped... 11 weeks prego and im dead tired
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• The BASSINET that my baby has been sleeping in has been just fine until now. If I don't sell it by Monday then I will take it to a resale shop and sell it to get a crib. So calm down anon 11:56.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2009