I am so bored with my current cooking! Anyone suggest any recipes? Any type of food welcome!

So anything? It can be exciting or just normal with a bit of a twist, and the recipes please? Or just suggestions..

Thank you ladies.

HNK11

Asked by HNK11 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I know what you mean. And I'll be watching the answers to see what kind of replies you get. Meanwhile try recipezaar.com and other recipe sites. They have pictures and comments about all sorts of recipes, and you can refine your search according to what you like.

Answer by Bmat at 12:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I really like food network or try the library for some cookbooks good luck all my kids want is hotdogs,pizza or chicken nuggets.
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 12:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Crockpot Pizza

: 1 pound ground meat (I use sausage)
    : 16 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (I use a bit more)
    : 1/4-1/2 cup chopped onion
    : 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
    : 1 pack sliced pepperoni
    : 2/3 of a box rigatoni noodles cooked
    : 1 can mushrooms or fresh
    : 2 jars pizza sauce about 12 to 16 ozs each

Preparation:

Layer the ingredients in a buttered crock pot as follows: meat, noodles, cheese, sauce, mushrooms, onions, peppers, pepperoni and sauce. Ending with cheese. Cover and cook on LOW for about 3-4 hours you are just heating it through.

I add whatever toppings I happen to have on hand at the time. Anything you like on your pizza would work. And I make some bread-sticks in the oven and a side salad.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 1:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My family loves Chili Pie--it's chili and cornbread all in one dish. So easy and really good. E mail me if you'd like the recipe!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 11:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2009