A "could be" interesting question for you ladies

DH & I were talking earlier about football and he commented how there are more and more women who are sport reporters - on the field, etc. Of course, I called him a sexist pig and made the comment that women have to reap the benefits of this ever so popular sport somehow since they don't have a league for women in the pros.

Anyhow, the main point to my question is, how many of you would be (or would have been if you're older like me) willing to participate in an all women's football league if the chance were ever given? I'm not talking a powder puff league, but a bonafide all women's PRO football league? DH doesn't think there would ever be enough interest to warrant starting a league.

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ain't no way!!!!!! Never ever ever. I'm not that stupid. I wouldn't purposely try and hurt myself :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I wouldn't do it simply because I don't have the build for it, but I think there are women out there that would and it would be interested and they'd do a great job.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• When i was younger i played football for my primary school and then after that i stopped but only because i was more intrested in boys and make-up. But i reckon it would be quite good but i dn't have the build like i used to.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 1:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i played football from the time i was 6 years old until high school when i got boobs and the boys got big. i would still play in a woman's league.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 1:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I'd do it.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I would. I played football with a bunch of guys and girls from my neighborhood, and it got pretty rough, and we didn't have pads. I would have LOVED to!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I'm in when does practice start?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• The heart and mind are willing ~ it's the body that is protesting! (as I try to sit on my broken tail bone~my first ever skiing injury)
    nookers

Answer by nookers at 2:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I played backyard football with the neighborhood boys when I was in high school, so I think I would do it . . . . but only because I can un really fast, because I'm tiny . . . 4'11"
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I love my Redskins but that is as far as I will go.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2009