Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to find a public park in maryland that permits me to allow a inflatable water slide If any one knows of one

I looking to celebrate my sons birthday and i am looking for a park that will allow to have a inflatable water slide.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

Answers (1)
  • I would check with the Parks & Rec dept. for whatever city you live in or are considering for the party. They would be able to give you some help. Look in the govt pages of your phone book to find the listing. Good luck!

    Answer by FL_momof2 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.