Is anyone else tired of people answering the drama questions that cause conflict rather than the legitimate questions?

Yea, I know. Women jump on drama like fleas on a dog but can't you consider to answer the REAL questions? I'm tired of seeing legitimate questions on here not being answered when someone really needs help or advice but the drama, debate questions are always popular.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You mean, like this question?
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Well, some of the questions I can't answer- such as the question about a park in Maryland. But I can answer when someone asks for an opinion or advice. Sometimes questions seem to require a professional or experienced person to answer. It is best for people to answer what they feel that they can. People aren't here for work, after all, they are here to visit with other moms and to learn. So if they want to only reply to fun questions, that's fine.

Answer by Bmat at 1:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Eh people have different interests. I answer normally if I know anything about what the persons asking. Some I dont answer at all for various reasons including repetitiveness of the question,bad spelling or grammar, or just plain common sense questions I might ignore. Not every question will get answered but I agree with the pp how is this question helping?

Answer by gemgem at 1:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• This isn't a drama question lilbit. This is a question suggesting that we be more attentive to the legitimate questions on here. So no. NOT like this question. This question was not intended to cause conflict or to cause drama so how you get that is beyond me. I just want people to acknowledge the other questions too.
    Anonymous

• Exactly like you said then. You didn't intend for your question to cause drama or conflict, but it very well could. You mentioned drama repeatedly in your question, as well as conflict, and that is usually a good start. This question has nothing to do with parenting, or any of the other categories listed on the side of your page.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Best advice. You wanna see every question answered? Then start answering them yourself. Lead by example and stop complaining and adding drama.
    Anonymous

• people are so dramatic, dont expect too much, nor less in this community or any other-especially dealing with a bunch of females:)........however it is interesting to see others views, u got to take em like they come. u must be selective when taking online advice....
    spicymama.sc

Answer by spicymama.sc at 1:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I mentioned the LEGITIMATE questions as in the parenting questions and different things. Do you honestly think I can give all the examples of the legit questions?
    I mentioned the DRAMA questions and in all of the quiestions to start debates and stir the pot.
    LEGITIMATE covers the questions that need advice on children, family, techniques to use...a VARIETY of things.
    DRAMA covers the debate questions, the questions that cause a scene.
    SO I DID mention them.
    Anonymous

• It would be nice if there was better moderation, that's for sure. There are too many "questions" posted only in order to create drama...and there are questions posted in wrong forums as well.

Are any of these questions edited or removed by the moderators? No. Are any of the responses edited or removed? No.

Anonymous

• You know what? I enjoy the drama questions some times. Sometimes sit feels good to rip some one a new one, or have a good "back and forth"!
    Anonymous