Have you had gallbladder issues ? What were your symptoms?

I have an appointment next week to see my doctor but am curious what your symptoms were ?

Meshell7

Asked by Meshell7 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Health

• My attacks would usually happen at night time. The pain would keep me up all night long. I had abdominal pain, right below the breast bone. I also had back pain that was in the middle of my upper back. It was awful. Best thing to do if you have gall bladder issues, is to stay away from fatty foods. Having this removed was the best thing I ever did. Recovery isn't that bad at all. Good luck.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• massagegiftmom

Answer by massagegiftmom at 1:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• they told me i had probs and then a few months later they told me they were wrong and i had something else.. so i would def get a second oppinion
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• thanks !
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I felt the my back and front were pressing towards each other. I threw up until I could throw up no more. I went into dry heaves. When I had this attack ,if I moved my finger, it hurt. I would get so tired, with the pain, I would have to have my mother come and take care of my children. I went to many doctors. I was told I had a back problem, or I had to lose weight. I ate Egg Foo Yung , and went into the worst attack ever. I went to the hospital, and the doctor told me I was faking. My friend called my doctor when I got home. He admitted me. I had tests done, and then, I had my gallbladder removed.

lynnem1211

Answer by lynnem1211 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2009