pregnant

hey i wanted to know have anybody vagina area ever itched while pregnant and how can i get rid of these terrible headaches i am havin my head hurt so bad sometimes i wanna cry and my mom wont take me to the doctors

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Headaches are normal while pregnant because of the hormone changes in your body. Vaginal itching usually has to do with an unclean vagina or an infection of some kind. YOu will need to go to the dr eventually if it doesnt clear up. The headaches should stop around the second trimester.

Answer by gemgem at 1:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• VAGINA ITCHING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AN UNCLEAN VAGINA. im also pregnant right now and had the SAME question. i itched SO bad in the beginning and towards the middle but i never told my doctor because i was scared! i knew it wasnt a yeast infection. i talked to my friend and she told me she had the same issue with both her boys. I finally asked my doctor and she told me it could be an irritation to the discharge you have while your pregnant- she said to use monistat. but you have to use the 7 day because the other are dangerous to the baby and to highly medicated.. after i used that for 3 days it was fine! it never came back.. i didnt use it the full time because my cervix started to bleed (which she said could be from the irritation) dont worry.. USE THE MONISTAT for yeat infections... YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.. i seriously thought i had something wrong with me-but nope!! goodluck
    Anonymous

• it could also be caused by dryness or if you shave your area.
    Anonymous

• I don't know about the itching, but for your headaches, try taking two tylenol, have a caffeine drink and a piece of choclate. That usually works for me.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• How much water are you drinking? You REALLY need to keep up with your water intake. It is SO very important!!!! I would ask your Dr about the itching.
    DebateandRelate

Answer by DebateandRelate at 4:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2009