What's your view on nudists?

Okay my sister has just become one, she has no children, but my entire family are reeling. Personally I'm not too bothered, it's her life and she can do what she wants with it and if living in a nudist colony is what she wants it what she wants. So, what's your view on nudists? Do you think humans were meant to be that way or do you think it's vulgar? Or another view. (Yes I know I've been asking alot of questions today but it seems there's so many scandals in my family at the moment that I just need others views, by the way Eliot if you see this I want your view too since we can't get a hold of you!)

HNK11

Asked by HNK11 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They can be naked all they want to. Just not in front of my kids LOL

Answer by gemgem at 1:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• LOL gemgem I completely agree with you!
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• only in America where we have turned the human body into a sex symbol would this ever be considered "gross" or "obscene" or "vulgar"
    Anonymous

• It isnt gross or obsecen or vulgar but I wouldnt want my kids seeing someone nude simply because I have a hard enough time keeping clothes on them as it is LOL. AND on the other side of things I wouldnt want anyone sitting naked on my new furniture.
    Anonymous

• It's only gross if they're nasty to look at. No one wants to see 200 lbs of naked blubber bouncing down the hall.
    Anonymous

• Sorry Hales my phone's dead and yahoo messenger's not working. I agree with the rest of the people here, as long as they don't show anyone that doesn't want to see it's fine. But I can understand why other's are going on about it, I mean mom reckons that's it's going to turn wrong, as in with the whole sex thing, but she'll come around. I suppose it's a possibility but I doubt it, I think they're all just very comfortable with their bodies.
    eliotontoast

Answer by eliotontoast at 2:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• "It's only gross if they're nasty to look at. No one wants to see 200 lbs of naked blubber bouncing down the hall."

beauty is in the eye of the beholder & it's extrememly rude of you to call someone 200 lbs "blubber". You do realize that muscle weighs more than fat so a muscle builder who has no "blubber" as you so eloquently put it would weigh close to 300 lbs if not more. 

Anonymous

• Soo what do they do when it get's cold and they have to go to the store? (yes, I'm very naive on this subject!)
    Anonymous

• i see nothing wrong with it. i worked in the "gentlemens clubs" back in the early 1990. and sometimes it would really piss me off when "those bible thumping people" would protest in front of the clubs. but on the other hand ,we do live in america.everyone is entitled to an opion.
    mamakris607

Answer by mamakris607 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• If they want to do it then go ahead. I wouldn't take my kids there though.

What DO they do when its cold???
    NewMum2007

Answer by NewMum2007 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2009