Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Online College Courses

Is there any websites where high school students can take courses that give college credits.

Answer Question

Asked by MiasMommy6908 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

Level 2 (6 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Any college can. Your best bet is the community college. That is where I went as a senior is HS to get a jump start on my college.

    Answer by gemgem at 1:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

  • If your child is dual enrolled the school will probably even pay for the college classes. My SO and I were both part of the dual enrollment program in high school. I took classes from the local community college and he took them online at Michigan State University.

    Answer by kabbot01 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.