2 my mother in law doesn't belive i'm being abused

2 I got hepatitis c and my husband too she said she wasn't mad So in a way it was a blessing when i moved out of my home into a home where i didn't have to worry about paying the bills. This happened 4 years later. S i ended up working with my MIL she got me a job . i quit the drugs . at home with them i spent most of my time in our room . then we found out we had hep. c and i started treatment right away. she helped alot she gave me my shots she helped massage me when i ached and basically took care of me not day and night but enough. At this time i was still shy around her even though she helped me. I felt she really cared for me. The treatment didn't work 8 months of my life for nothing feeling sick but i still went to work during the treatment. we finally got married i never saw any type of abuse from my husband yet.

Go to # 3

agoogoo

Asked by agoogoo at 1:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry, trying to understand what all this history has to do with anything. I'll wait for your next post...but at the moment my previous answer still stands...what she believes is unimportant.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Why didn't you just put all this into one question and when you continued, just put it in an answer??? All these questions are confusing.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2009