pre-admit regestering

so i went to the hosptial and they had me fill out the paper
i am now 34 weeks and my doc told me i need to make an preadmit appt and i was like i all ready did the paper work
he said i still need to set one up
i was wondering my hospital book says i need to do it a 32 weeks
im not gonna be able to do the appt till after the 22nd
so do u think they will let me wait that long or try and get me in sooner???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call and ask them. all i did at my pre admit was fill out paper work and they talked about the epidural and pain management.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i dont understand why you have to make another apt if you already filled out the paperwork. that's what the apts for.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Such a total waste of time for me. I filled it all out and handed it in on time and they still asked me the same damn questions while I was in labor. I'd still call and ask.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 4:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Agree, call and ask. I refused a consult with my last. It was the first of all mine that it was "required" to go in for a consult. But since it was my 5th, they didn't really argue with me LOL
    DebateandRelate

Answer by DebateandRelate at 4:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2009