3 my mother in law doesn't believe i'm

3 We got married and lived with my inlaws for another 3 years . They kept hinting for us to move out . I also enjoyed her we went to concerts together we liked the same music and we like some of the same stuff plus we are both hot and hard headed women. we went camping together and had some fun. During this time i started to pick up on my MIL hard feelings toward me . I knew sometimes she wouldn't like the way i talked to her son. I agree i bossed him around but what women doesn't. I even to show her stopped the bossiness, to show i could change. Finally i got pregnant 3 years later after we married. We moved out almost right away to the city next to them about 20 minutes away. We obviously were far enough away where i didn't see her everyday unlike when we lived with them we saw each other and talked alittl. GO TO 4

agoogoo

Asked by agoogoo at 2:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• And the answer remains the same still. What she believes is UNIMPORTANT.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2009