4 my mil doesn't believ i'm being abused

I'm sorry i have to finish the rest in just abit my kids need me i promise i'll finish my story this afternoo please come back it'll be under # 5thank you please i need your guys help.

agoogoo

Asked by agoogoo at 2:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Please add everything under the one post. But at this moment you've given no one reason to believe your MIL's opinion is worth a bucket of warm spit.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• im just not sure why what she thinks matters. i mean my MIL didnt believe that my ex was cheating on me but that didnt stop me from leaving him. take care of yourself and your kids and forget about what you MIL thinks.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• go back and get all your info you wrote down and past it into one question area and if it doesnt fit then put it in as extra comments down below the question part so we can read it all together and dont have to hunt for it...you will get more answers and interest from others
    Anonymous

• Again abuse is abuse if you want to live in an abusive relationshop then stay. if you dont, then leave.
    Anonymous

• ok your backstory isnt interesting so please stop posting, im not saying that to be mean but to let you know that for a question on here state the issue briefly and put your question in there somewhere of why doesnt she believe me or something like that. If it doesnt fit into the question area post a little more in the "add an answer" area and finish it there.

Why does it matter if she believes youre being abused, mentally emotionally or in any other kind of way??? If you believe you are then report it! Screw your MIL she doesnt matter Who matters is those kids and you. So stop worryiin what she thinks or what anyone else thinks and kick this @ss to the curb if he's being abusive. There are lots of programs out there to help women and their children in this type of situation. Dont sit and sulk GO DO SOMETHING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Look everyone i'm new at this typing stuff and chats it said only 1000 words and that was all i couldn't tell everything in that so everyone would undertsand everything not my whole life but so it could be understood so briefly i came for help not how to use this chat room i'm sorry i don't know how to i wi;ll explain briefly . My husband has a problem with sleeping the doctors don't know why i have all 4 kids under 5 i work part time cause i have ti to keep our house and my motherin law acusees me of yelling at him and starting the abuse . I don't want to leave cause he is trying but sometimes he just goes back to the verbal and emotinal abuse and with my mother in law next door saying she is helping to take care of her 4precious babies and iam stupod i feel for sometimes in thinkingshe would undertsad.
    agoogoo

Answer by agoogoo at 3:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• its not really in a mothers nature to believe that their child is a mean or abusive person. no, your MIL will probably never understand where you're coming from, dont expect her to. If you feel like things can be worked out with your husband you need to talk to him and work on them, maybe try marriage counseling. If you dont feel like things are going to work out, youre tired of his crap, tired of your MIL, whatever, leave. In the end it doesnt matter how she feels about it. she isnt married to him, you are. If you dont want to be do something about it. i know its hard but you have to look after yourself and your children. if you want to leave you can do it, there are lots of resources to help you if you want to use them.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• nothing you do gives him the right to abuse you. so your MIL watches your kids, thats nice of her, but that doesnt give her control over your life.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• "my motherin law acusees me of yelling at him and starting the abuse . "

All the backstory was not necessary. Here's the very bottom line.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR ABUSING ONE"S PARTNER. NONE. PERIOD. END OF SUBJECT.

What she says is LESS than unimportant.

If he's hitting you, pack up the kids and get out. The moment you finish reading this, LEAVE.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2009