Please, could you pray for my friend?

She is very depressed, and thinks that life is not worth living, she has tried everything and is now trying to detach from everyone and everything, please could you just pray to God to give her strength to carry on?

She lost a little 2 year old a number of years ago also. Which started off everything. Please. Thank you.

Do you think you could?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I just prayed for her. I hope she feels better.
    Anonymous

• I have prayed and will continue to pray for her.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I am so sorry for your friend and you too. I know someone who committed suicide and surivivors are in such sorrow too. Prayers and Blessings for better times for your friend. Maybe she'd be interested in a group or two on CM?
    Anonymous

• To be quite honest she has interest in nothing now, and she's been my closest friend for a long time now and it's making me feel like a failure not being able to help her.
    Anonymous

• pagan 2

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 5:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• prayingIm sorry your friend is going through this.  I will pray for her.  Have you spoken to her family - maybe they should get their spiritual advisor or doctor involved.  GL

dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• i don't "pray" like christians do. I can send some healing energy and positive vibes if that is acceptable. Try to encourage her to be around yellows and oranges. Those colors tend to lift the mood. Also get her out in the fresh air to enjoy nature. It also tends to help. You may want to encourage her to consult a therapist as well. If it's bad she may need help letting go so she can move forward. God can't do it all. She needs to start seeking out help so she can heal. She needs to reach up her 10% so he can do his 90%.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Your friend will be in my thoughts and prayers. Remember, God can and does do anything and everything. There is never lost hope as long as we trust in Him first! God bless you!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:42 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• In our Fathers name I pray. Father please help this woman of your need. Please shed your light on to her and wrap your loving arms around her. With your guidance please bring her to you. Tell her that she will be fine and that you will not give her somethin she cant handle. Please Father, lift her spirit and put a smile back on her face. Please show that you love and care for her, for she is your child! All of this I pray in your son's name Jesus Christ, AMEN!
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 9:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2009