Maturity is relative in the eyes of another

This question is response if having children causes a person to become more mature. My response was that having a child didn't cause as much maturity as exposure and subjection to the public and the fear of getting fired while raising a child. I had the opportunity to see myself in the eyes of others (especially those of service) which implemented the true sense of disclipline. I've seen some women in the ages of 40 and above, who have raised children, and wonder how did they survive in our tough world with the types of attitudes that they carry. (?)

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 3:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• So sorry. Not sure what the real question is....Maybe edit and try again. We'd love to respond. :0)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 6:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Maturity is a process. For some the duties behind having a child can make them more responsible. Not the child itself of course, but the fact that children need to be taken care of. Regardless of what one does being mature is not just about what we do, but it's more about how well we handle the challenging situations.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2009