I AM GOING CRAZY>>.....

I am almost 8 weeks pregnant and I have been spotting pretty much throughout I have no cramping or any back aches. I don't know why my doctor doesnt want me to go and be seen at the hospital, and wants me to wait until next week to be seen in the office? I have already had 1 MC and I think I am going through another one right now. I think that I am just going to give up on trying to have another one, I just can't continue on going through all of these mixed emotions and then depression after I lose the baby. Has anyone else had back to back pregnancies? I have 1 child already but I just wanted to have another one. Any advice, how to stay calm until this up coming week?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Theres not much they can do either way if you go to the hospital. I've been in your shoes before. I don't want to scare you but I had two miscarriages back to back. It was very hard on me and I didn't know if I could do it again. I felt like it was never giong to happen for me. Right after those two, I still tried again and got pregnant a third time. Now I have a happy healthy fourth month old baby boy. I realized mc are very common. The only thing that helped me was knowing that they happened because they weren't meant to be. It is the worst feeling when you are just waiting to see if you are going to miscarry again. As soon as they could tell I was miscarrying again I got a D&C the second time. Just try to keep your mind on other things right now. I know, easier said than done right? Just message me if you would like to talk.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 3:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I meant to say that I have been spotting pretty much through out the day today!
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry for what you're going through, I can't imagine it. Surely this dr. knows of your previous m/c and worries? Maybe the words your're using don't express worry to them, maybe your voice tone is coming across as just wondering? I am praying for you.

Anonymous

• I jsut responded at 220, GOSH I'd call your ob now and tell them you're heading to the e r and just go!!
    Anonymous

• I would go to the er anyway. Sure they can't help much if you are m/c, but they can tell you if you are or not for peace of mind. I would find a new ob if this one does not consider past m/c to be a big deal. I understand your worry, I have had two m/c and am 8 weeks along again now. I would go to the er personally.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 5:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• f* it ! I think you should just go to the er, I knwo they probably wont be able to do much if you are goign through a MC but it'll give you peace of mind and you'll have answers. Definetly go.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2009