Anyone else get their hubby to read Twilight?

My husband is actually going to read Twilight! He LOVES reading and has heard me raving about the books so he is going to start reading them tomorrow. I told him it might be a little too much of a love story for him but he didn't care. Anyone else out there whose hubby is reading or has read them? What were the reactions?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• My husband was given the book to read in Iraq and he loved it. He was begging me to send him my other 3 books, but I don't want my books get get all sandy and borrowed by all the other guys so I may send him some cheaper used versions if nobody beats me to it and sends one of his friends the books.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My husband is not a reader but he has read some of it and showed interest which is a very good start for him seeing how he never touches books.
    I've read all of the books and I hope they come out with another one.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I love the Twilight series, I am unfortunately done reading the 4th. I am hoping for a 5th soon...I could only wish my hubby would read them. He would rather see the movies! New Moon comes out Nov 20 2009!!!
    Justice828

Answer by Justice828 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I got hooked on the Twilight series, and took my daughter to see the movie. We both love vampire stores. I love the series on HBO. I thought the werewolf would show up, but I forgot that was in the next book. My daughter thinks that Jacob is the hot one.

lynnem1211

Answer by lynnem1211 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My hubby won't read it :( No matter how good I tell him it is. Just so you other ladies know, there won't be another twilight book. There was going to be "Midnight Sun" Twilight from Edwards perspective, but someone posted part of it illegally before she was done writing it, so it will no longer be released (you can find it on the internet and read it though).
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Yeah I was upset when I found out there wasn't going to be Midnight Sun. I thought that would have been one of the most interesting books of the series. Maybe Stephenie will change her mind and finish it but it's not looking promising :(
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• OMG, theres supposed to be a 5th book? wow, i hope she does decide to finish it, lol. i think edward is sooo romantic. lol idk, something about his character is so hot
    i read each book within a day, i was so sad when i finished the 4th one, cause i was so into edward. lol
    my husband wont read it for sh*t. i tried getting him too, but nope. hes willing to watch the movies, but not read it
    i want to see how their going to make bella look in the 4th movie =D
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 6:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partial_draft4.pdf

Theres 264 pages of Midnight Sun there if anyone wanted to read =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2009