What do you think of the new show Superstars of Dance?

I think it's an interesting concept but I'm not sure if it's executed the right way. I'd like to get more of a personal feel for the dancers themselves like you get from other dance shows.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have been enjoying most of the dancers overall. I really enjoyed the Russian traditional dance 'cause that was the first time in yeeaarrss since I've seen that. I also enjoyed the modern group dance from India. I thought they did well on presenting a unique form. But then they didn't score so hot. I was really surprised! Lots of the dances were really well done, but then I thought the judges were scoring them too low.

I think it would be fun to do another show like this in the future but this time have the audience select who they would like to win.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My whole family watched this show, and we were really impressed with it. While I did get upset with a few of the judges, like the one from Africa, and Argentina, overall, not too bad. I marvel at their ability to dance and move the way they do. They far surpass me in skills, so I wouldn't want to be the one judging them. The only thing I didn't like about it, were the people that would come on there, and show off their skill, but it had nothing to do with dancing. Overall though, I was impressed, and will continue watching it.
    Anonymous