Just a question

My Fiancee and I never really fough, I mean we did but it was over stupied stuff. Now that ower daughter is here we fight all the time sometimes its over stupied stuff sometimes its not. i get soo mad cuz all we do now is fight. Has anyone eles gone through this? Does it ever go away? I try to keep my mouth shut when i know things will start us to fight but there is only so much I cant keep in. Im hoping it will stop as the baby gets older. Just want to see if its not just me. Thank you

BabyGirl5808

Asked by BabyGirl5808 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• your hormones are still out of wack its normal and it should pass gl
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I think its normal. Both of you are going through change and its completely different than anything you have ever known.Another thing is your hormones are still out of whack, and that doesn't help at all. He can't see this so he doesn't understand. It does go away but it takes time and thats something both of you need to understand. What you need to do is find out what you can about post partum blues, post partum depression and let your fiancee read it by himself. Maybe seeing it in writing will help him to understand, and you also. give it time, things wll be right again.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• It might go away and then again it might not. All depends on why you are fighting. My husband and I never fought while dating or engaged. Once the baby was added into the mix we can really go at it over little stuff like not taking out the trash and big things like helping out with disipline. Fighting doesn't mean your relationship is bad or even on the rocks just that priorities have changed. I stay at home with my daughter and when DH coems home from work I want a break to do some school work or veg. He on the other hand sees it as me being home all day while he was a work. We both have to compromise and remeber that we see things differently. Things will get better and remember fighting can lead to some pretty good angry sex!
    efsuermann

Answer by efsuermann at 4:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• you both have more responsibilities and more to have to deal with. also your hormones are out of whack.
    ckmomof2

Answer by ckmomof2 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• We dont fight really over anything big its alwayz the little stuff that leads into something eles. Im hoping things will get back to normal soon.
    BabyGirl5808

Answer by BabyGirl5808 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2009