just wondering...

okay, i should have started the 9th instead i started the 1st, it was a weird period, 4 days longer than normal and not as heavy, should i test anyway, i got some symptoms that come and go, or should i just wait? I normally have a 28 day cycle, and if i go 28 days from the first i should start 29th. Should i wait to see if i get my period or test. I dont want to waste me money so i am lookin for advice...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There should be a clinic in your area that provides free pregnancy testing or if there isnt dollar stores sell test that work just as well as other stores.
    RiverKyla

Answer by RiverKyla at 4:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Grab a test from the $ store. They're just as good as any other. And you can get 10 of them instead of 1 test for $10 and keep testing as many times as you want :D
    DebateandRelate

Answer by DebateandRelate at 4:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2009