When did your baby roll over?

At what age did your baby roll over? I have s baby who is almost 4 months old and he has not rolled over yet, is this ok???

expectoct

Asked by expectoct at 4:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My first rolled over when he was 2 weeks old...no kidding. He did it like 3 times then he wouldnt roll over again until he was 3 months old. My second rolled over when she was 4 months old and my third rolled over when he was 3 months old.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 4:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• And I mean completely, from belly to back, or from back to belly
    expectoct

Answer by expectoct at 4:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I wouldnt worry too much about your 4mo. Every baby is different. Heck, my 7mo hardly ever rolls over any more because he is so spoiled lol and lazy!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 4:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• back to belly at 4 weeks....belly to back at 2 1/2 months.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 4:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My son rolled over for the first time from back to belly at 5 months and then wouldn't do again (actually tried his hardest not to) until 8 months, at which point he started rolling all over the place. The "norm" is about 6 months, but not rolling over then isn't a big deal. My son's pedi wasn't concerned at all that he wasn't rolling over at 6 months, and at 9 months said that he should just be getting somewhere in some way (rolling, scooting, army crawling, crawling, walking, doesn't matter). At 4 months it's definitely not a big deal.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• both ways by almost 5 months . . . don't worry one day he'll do it and won't stop!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• both ways at 4months
    MiasMommy6908

Answer by MiasMommy6908 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• n its definitely ok..my lil cousin didnt roll over till 9 months
    MiasMommy6908

Answer by MiasMommy6908 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Its so funny because you wait and wait and wait for your children to do the next thing...then they do it and you think...man it was nice when you didn't roll all over the place! =) Mine rolled from back to belly at 4 1/2 mo...and she hated being on her belly, so she'd roll and then scream for me to come and roll her the other way. Now that was a rough couple of weeks...she was 5 mo. when she finally figured out how to roll the other way.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My baby was 5 months old
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2009