I think my husband might be using...

My husband and I used to use drugs. We both successfully quit when I found out I was pregnant. Well, I thought he did. I think that he may be using again. All the signs are there. I am NOT a stupid woman. I have sat down with him and been flat out with him. Told him that this was not the lifestyle we agreed to for our son. He swore up and down that he wasn't using. I don't believe him. I love him and I just want to help him if he is. But I can't help him if he keeps lying to me. I really don't know what to do at this point. I just know that he is lying!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Thats hard i would tell him to take a drug test because i dont believe him if he freaks then u know hes lying hope it helps
    rachel_07

Answer by rachel_07 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• You need to think about the child you are going to have. If you have used you know the signs and you know that your instincts are right even though the truth might be hard to face. I am sorry.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I think you know the answer. Be strong for your child - he is your #1 responsibility now.

Best of luck.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• ya id ask him to give a test to.. you have that right you have his child
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• drug testing. he doesn't do it,he's guilty.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 8:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2009