I am having a lot of discomfort in my vaginal area. Im thirty five weeks pregnant, and i am also having a small amount of light pink discharge. My vaginal area is very red and swollen. What does this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could mean an infection
    could mean labor is starting.

go see your doctor
    Anonymous

• It could be pre labor. if you have lost your mucus plug already you may want to call the doctor good luck
    rachel_07

Answer by rachel_07 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• The spotting I'm not sure about, but I was having the same issue with the redness and swelling down there. Apparently it was normal, but you never know, it could be something like a yeast infection. I would go to the Dr. and find out for sure. Better safe than sorry right? :) Good Luck!

KrystleShaw2007

Answer by KrystleShaw2007 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2009