Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I see my doctor if i had a little pinkish spotting?

I have been experiencing discomfort in my vaginal area for a couple day. there has been a white discharge, but today, i noticed it was a little pink. I havent had any cramping, but it is very unconfortanle to sit down and walk around. Has any one else experienced this? What could it mean? I am thirty-five weeks pregnant.

Answer Question

Asked by momma_bear11 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • yes, go see your doctor.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

  • I would put a call in and see what they say.

    Answer by ckmomof2 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

  • It might be your mucus plug call and let your doctor know. they probably wont admit you unless you have contractions and/or your water broke. I went into labor about 8 hours after my plug came out. I wish you a great delivery, if your going into labor.

    Answer by babyangelromero at 5:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.