i cant get rid of the baby weight help me

i had my son 9months ago and i need to lose the wieght from him ...any ideas welcome please help me

dantemommy

Asked by dantemommy at 11:24 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Its HARD to get rid of that baby fat, don't ya just love the saggy belly lol. I had my daughter 3 years ago - I diet, eat right, exercise and more. Still have that baby fat and Belly. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Check out Sparkpeople.com. Free site can help you with goals, tell how many calories you need to eat and burn to get to your target weight. Has calorie trackers and exercise trackers and meal plans. Completely free. I used it before I got pregnant to lose some weight I had gained when I switched to an office job and I lost like 30 pound in about 10 weeks. I need to get back on, but haven't yet!! I am being bad!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I joined Weight Watchers. I know that it cost $$, but I really needed the interaction and help from others. I have lost 25 lbs so far. It is deffinatly hard work, but worth it!!! I wish, as I am sure all of us wish, that their was a simple way to take it off and keep it off. Good Luck!!!
    tizzolsen

Answer by tizzolsen at 11:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• The best way to loose weight is to start a program that combines both good nutrition and exercise. I use workout videos because I don't have the time to go to a gym. When working out you need a program that consists of both cardio and resistance. Both are important for weight loss. In regards to nutrition, you should eat whole grain products, fruits and vegetables and lean proteins. You should eat every 3 hours (approx. 5 small meals per day - this will boost your metabolism), practice proper portion control(don't exceed your recommended calorie intake - response from Mom1Stepmom1 above gave great advise on keeping track of what you eat - haven't used the site but it sounds good), and eat protein(with carbs - not strictly protein) at every meal. A balanced diet with proper exercise will get you where you want to be. It will take time but it will be worth it. Good Luck!!
    mom4fitness

Answer by mom4fitness at 5:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2008