• In the Spotlight:

How many times do you do wash the dishes?

I do them like all day long. never stops

kathy067j

Asked by kathy067j at 4:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I load the dishwasher before bed.
    if there is more in the evening than will fit in one load, I also load it again in the morning and then throughout the day add to it until it's full.
    Anonymous

• i do them all day long too.... i wish i had a dishwasher my hands are sooo dry from the soap!
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 4:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Every day of course.. at least twice. i hate using the dishwasher. only use the dishwasher when we have company for dinner. if not, then i will handwash everything. goes faster
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Oh my goodness...I don't have a dishwasher in this house (we are probably only here for like a year and a half while my husband is in training for SF) so there is no need to pay the money to put a dishwasher in the house we are renting...My husband says suck it up...Yeah well, I am doing dishes ALL DAY LONG!!! Holy moly! I thought I could do it, no biggie right? Yeah, when you have those darn sippie cups to wash it makes it suck harder!  But, I made him promise me that the next house we live in will have a dishwasher or he is buying me one!! (He lovingly agreed!!)

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 4:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• A couple times a day.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I put everything I can in the dishwasher, and if a pan gets dirty, I wash it after I'm done with it. I don't like to have a lot of dirty dishes laying around. I usually wash a pan or 2 with every meal.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• once
    genao

Answer by genao at 5:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• all day long seems like it never stops i load as much as i can in the dishwasher but mostly do them by hand because no pots nor does my sons sippy cups go in the dishwasher (reason why is because his cups are not dishwasher safe).
    Missy_Dye

Answer by Missy_Dye at 6:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Couple times a day normally. After lunch, after dinner. I wait til I have a full dishwasher load
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• it's like laundery it never stops.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 10:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2009