Pains

Is it normal that my hip is not letting me set weight on it so much so that last week I feel spraining my ankle and hurt my knee. My doctor is saying its from the baby growing. Iv been pregnant before and never had this problem plus im only 6 months pregnant. Im scared I wont be able to walk if this gets worst. Any ways to help with releaving the pressure on my hip?

RiverKyla

Asked by RiverKyla at 4:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont believe it
    RiverKyla

Answer by RiverKyla at 12:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i had this problem with my hip also.. plus a back surgery before i got pregnant. so i know about that pain. there wasnt really anything i could do. cept from not lifting anything heavy. dont walk too much and if you have to walk then take some breaks every few minutes.

and yes, thats mostly from the baby growing. i wish you good luck! hang in there.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• it is normal i had it with my first and starting to get it again with my second its just from the way the baby is laying in you if the pain gets to bad try a hot shower or even a heating pack they could be pinching a nerve
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2009