Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


hello this Q, is for my daughter she is are better yet been trying to get preg. again she has a set of twin bys 4yrs old she has been trying for like a yr are so to get preg, no luck, we are wondering if the doc may have messed her up in any way since she had a c section longer story short after my daughter had the babies came home she started bleeding a lot i mean a lot clots til the doc had her come in to check her and she started pulling clots out told her to go to the hospital where she had a dnc never to say the doc didnt tell my daughter what she was gonna be doing and neither did i but anyway it stoped but my daughter has not been able to get preg. cant say anymore do to a legal matter of 1 of the babies, any ideals

Answer Question

Asked by 6carebears at 5:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Level 6 (105 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • first i think she should go to a different doctor and get some tests done. blood tests and an ultrasound to check her uterus.

    if she was on BC pill since her boys were born, then it can take a long time for the body to get pregnant because of the hormons her body got with the pill.

    one year isnt actually that much btw.
    a not regular cycle can also cause that it takes some time to get pregnant.

    i wish her good luck!

    Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

  • With my second child I had a blood clotting problem, I was passing blood clots the size of my legs! The dr came in and kinda sat on me (I was really woozy, and a little delirious) and snatched a bunch of times... and fixrf it somehow. It is, of course, possible that the dr did something wrong. But, I had two more babies after that. I think your daughter should go to the dr for an annual exam. Get everything in order to be pregnant. Discuss concerns with the dr and let them make amedical suggestion for her.

    Answer by Scimecamommy at 9:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.