My 7 month old still spit up a lot. Is there anything I can do to help him? It seems as if his food all comes back up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 14 months and stopped spitting up only a few months ago... We always had to carry alot of extra bibs around, that's just how bad it was... We used to TRY and make sure he kept still after eating (wasn't easy considering his older sister was always jumping around) My son loooves food, so it wasn't easy, but we tried to limit how much he ate (w/in reason). Other than that, we just waited it out and before we knew it he just stopped spitting up one day.
    pbjmomi

Answer by pbjmomi at 3:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• If he is fussy when he spits up it could be reflux. I would check with your doctor. It may also be a sensitivity to a food he's eating.
    faeriemamma

Answer by faeriemamma at 5:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2008