wanting to spice it up a lil' bit

just looking for some tips/advice on how to spice things up a bit for my husband and i. it just feels like the same thing sometimes. not complaining b/c he is able to make me orgasm and almost every time i squirt but i think it could be better if we can change it up. any advice/tips would be so greatly appreciated!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• First of all....You are my hero! I'd LOVE to squirt, and I've give anything to know how. Bravo to you for being able to do it. My hubby ALWAYS without a doubt makes me orgasm. Can't imagine sex without an orgasm. The only thing I would say, is maybe introduce toys, if you haven't already. We did that, and it really spiced it up for us. Prance around naked, after the kids are in bed. Shave your "area" and have him shave his. Be spontaneous, grab him when you can, masterbate together. That's all I can think of. =)
    Anonymous

• lol thank u! my husband and i have been together since i was 17 and he was my first so i have been able to squirt that far back. back then, i just didn't know what it was. lol i would like to get some toys. i think that would help. i heard that u can't use toys while being pregnant. i don't know if that is true or not but if so, then i am going to have to wait until april.
    Anonymous

• Do you give him the butt, they love that?
    doublefistin

Answer by doublefistin at 11:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Yep try toys or even the butt...a few weeks ago when my boyfriend got home from work I had all the lights off and candle lit in the bedroom and I had put whipped cream on my nipples and was waiting for him naked on the bed...he was really surprised!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i have never gave him the butt. maybe i'll have to try it! for the most part, we are up for anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2009